It's finally here! PeakHour 4.1 is a free update that contains a number of enhancements, optimisations and new features that we think you'll love. This build is a minor update that fixes a few issues with the first release.
- New: Added 'Summary Bar Position' option to choose whether the Summary Bar appears above or below the graph.
- New: Re-enabled the option to force Light or Dark interface modes on macOS Mohave.
- Fixed: On macOS 10.13 and older, the graph toolbar wouldn't hide behind the Summary Bar.
Thanks for all you feedback and support. If you're experiencing issues, please get in contact with us at email@example.com so we can help.
- New: Dark Mode lovers rejoice! This release includes full support for Dark Mode in macOS Mohave. PeakHour will now automatically adjust it's look and color scheme according to your choice of Appearance in System Preferences. For those that use a tool like Night Owl to automatically adjust Dark Mode, PeakHour will adapt it's look without needing a restart. For those still on pre-Mohave versions of macOS, the options to change to Dark appearance are still available in Display.
- New: Connection Quality now records Packet Loss statistics, not just latency. Packet Loss is shown in the History view as a second series and is recorded in Logs and Exports.
- New: Added a new 'Export to CSV...' option to History. In addition to Logging, you can now export the data shown in the History view to a CSV file, allowing that data to be further analysed or shared with others.
- New: The New Target button ('+') in Preferences now shows a drop-down menu, making it easier to access options such as Monitor This Mac.
- Tweaked: The Configuration Assistant has been subtly tweaked to be more intuitive.
- Tweaked: The main UI has been subtly tweaked. Based on your feedback, one of the more noticible changes is that the information area has been moved to above the graph in Detailed mode. This should be more readable and logical.
- Tweaked: The main UI graph toolbar has been updated, with the button to open the History window made more prominent and obvious as to what it does.
- Fixed: A raft of small and not-so-small stability enhancements, fixes and optimisations that should make this the most stable and performant version yet.
- Under the hood: Built with the latest macOS Mohave 10.14 SDK and Paddle V4 SDK. All Swift code has been updated to Swift 4.2.