This release fixes two fairly significant issues to do with UPnP device detection and support for upgrade purchases.
Thanks for all you feedback and support. If you're experiencing issues, please get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fixed: UPnP router detection code should now work more quickly and be more resilient. If you've had problems with your router being detected or remaining detected previously, please try this release. We're really interested to hear your feedback.
- Fixed: Specifying a Usage quota of '0' no longer renders the usage figure in the status bar using the red error color.
- Fixed: For PeakHour 3 users, the 'Upgrade' button should now work reliably.
- Improved: Minor UI tweaks.
- Improved: The graph error pattern should be more visible in Dark Mode.