This release adds Mac OS X 10.11 'El Capitan' support and brings some important improvements and bug fixes:
If you're experiencing issues with PeakHour, please get in contact with us at email@example.com.
- Improved: Support for Mac OS X 10.11 'El Capitan'.
- Improved: When state change logging is enabled, will no longer write repeated log entries if state hasn't changed and there isn't any bandwidth usage to log.
- Fixed: Added locking to prevent rare crash with configuration updates.
- Fixed: Paddle and Hockey windows re-opening after they're closed.
- Fixed: Possible crash when state change logging enabled.
- Fixed: Possible crash when UPnP devices broadcast an update.