This is the latest maintenance release that fixes the most common issues reported so far. If you run into issues with this release, please let us know at email@example.com.
- Improved: Better handling of History estimation when starting PeakHour after a long period or if the machine has been asleep. Under certain conditions, PeakHour may not have filled in the missing estimate usage properly.
- Fixed: Potential hang on start up if your Mac was on a subnet with a large number of addresses or a subnet not on a /8, /16 or /24 boundary.
- Fixed: Potential crash in SNMP (race condition).
- Fixed: Potential crash after machine wakes up from sleep.
- Fixed: Several other rare crash conditions.