We hope you're enjoying PeakHour 3! This is a maintenance release that fixes a number of issues idenitified since the initial release and we recommend that you upgrade as soon as possible.
- Improvement: UPNPx converted to Automatic Reference Counting (ARC), inline with Apple's new requirement that all Apps in the AppStore use ARC by 1st May 2015. This should also reduce the risk of crashes and improve performance.
- Improvement: Reduced History window graph rendering times.
- Improvement: Main view in/out rate numbers now get larger as speed increases (e.g. "5 MB/sec" is rendered in a larger font than "5 KB/sec").
- Fixed: A number of potential crash conditions in Configuration Assistant.
- Fixed: Memory leaks when rendering Usage Monitor bar.
- Fixed: Reason for crash on exit.
- Fixed: Potential hang on startup.
- Fixed: Rare SNMP-related crash.
- Fixed: Auto Layout constraint issue with History window toolbar.